Short tutorial on how to install WordPress from your cPanel using Mojo Marketplace. Choose your site name, title, and username. Browse themes available for purchase while WordPress installs or choose from a variety of free themes.
This video tutorial will show you exactly how to install WordPress on your Bluehost shared hosting account using the cPanel control panel and the Mojo Marketplace script installer. To read NCM Online’s Bluehost review, and to see uptime and speed testing results, please visit the link above.
This video tutorial will present you precisely how to install WordPress on your Bluehost shared hosting account utilizing the cPanel management panel and the Mojo Market script installer. To learn NCM On-line’s Bluehost assessment, and to see uptime and velocity testing outcomes, please go to the hyperlink above.
How to Install WordPress on Bluehost?
Bluehost Link – http://www.squarenoid.com/go/bluehost
How to install WordPress in bluehost (Text Version) – http://www.squarenoid.com/how-to-start-a-blog#set-up-your-blog
Full Post Link – http://www.squarenoid.com/how-to-start-a-blog (How to Start a Blog)
Video Link – https://youtu.be/Yixamj-1JwI
1. To install WordPress on, log in to your Bluehost hosting cpanel.
2. After you’re logged inl, Find the Website section and click on “Install WordPress”.
3. Click the “Install” button to start the WordPress installation.
4.Click on “Check Domain”.
5. Click the box next to “Show advanced options” and enter your Site name/title, site description, admin email and password.
6.Check the box “I have read the terms and conditions…” and Click the “Install Now” button.
Within a minute, WordPress will be installed and you will see a success message. These details will also be sent to you via email.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed WordPress.
Visit our website – www.squarenoid.com
Like, Share & Don’t forget to subscribe.
Thanks for watching! ❤
Bluehost Hyperlink – http://www.squarenoid.com/go/bluehost
How to set up WordPress in bluehost (Textual content Model) – http://www.squarenoid.com/how-to-start-a-blog#set-up-your-blog
Full Publish Hyperlink – http://www.squarenoid.com/how-to-start-a-blog (How to Begin a Weblog)
Video Hyperlink – https://youtu.be/Yixamj-1JwI
1. To put in WordPress on, log in to your Bluehost internet hosting cpanel.
2. After you’re logged inl, Discover the Web site part and click on on “Install WordPress”.
3. Click on the “Install” button to begin the WordPress set up.
4.Click on on “Examine Area”.
5. Click on the field subsequent to “Present superior choices” and enter your Web site identify/title, web site description, admin electronic mail and password.
6.Examine the field “I’ve learn the phrases and circumstances…” and Click on the “Install Now” button.
Inside a minute, WordPress will probably be put in and you will notice a hit message. These particulars may also be despatched to you through electronic mail.
Congratulations! You’ve efficiently put in WordPress.
Go to our web site – www.squarenoid.com
Like, Share & Remember to subscribe.
Thanks for watching! ❤