Friends welcome to my channel hindi mein jaankari (hmj)
Dosto ssl security secured socket layer kya hai aur kaise kaam karta hai agar dosto aap online shopping ya net banking karte honge ya phir internet mein kisi website mein apni details fill karte honge to aap pata hona chahiye ki ssl security kya hoti hai aur ssl protect website kaun si hai aur kaun si nahin hai.
Dosto jab aap website mein koi domain name enter karte honge to aapne dekha hoga www se pahle http ya https likha aata hai ab in dono mein kya difference hai http vs https yeh confusion hota hoga aur aapne dekha hoga https green colour mein likha aata hai aur uske saath secured word likha aata hai to dosto kya hai ye ssl certificate.
Dosto jab aap koi website ka domain enter karte ho address bar mein to aap ek request send karte ho server ko aur server aapko us website se related judi information deta hai par jab aap koi form fill karte ho ya phir koi shopping karte ho aur apni details us website par enter karte ho jaise debit card ya credit card details to third party yani hackers log aapke data ko hack kar lete hain aur aapki privacy leak ho jaati hai. to dosto yeh ssl certificate ya ssl secured website se nikalne wali har request ke data ko encrypted kar deta hai taki us data ko koi aur na pad sake us information ko sirf server hi pad paata hai aur koi us encrypted data ko koi nahin pad sakta hai. ssl webclient aur webserver ke beech mein connection bana deta hai aur aapke data privacy ko secure kar deta hai.
SSL ka concept rsa based concept hai ssl certificate 2 tarah ki key generate karta hai public key aur private key public key server aapke browser ko send karta hai taki aapke data ko encrypt kar sake aur aapke pc laptop browser se nikli request se nikla encrypted data ko sirf server padta hai private key ke madad se.
Dosto agar aapka koi blog ya website hai to aap use bhi protect kar sakte hain ssl security se kai website ssl security free mein bhi deti hain woh kitna sahi hota hai galat kuch kaha nahin ja sakta par aap ssl certificate godaddy, bigrock, bluehost, hostgator jaisi bahut si website hain jahana se aap purchase kar sakte ho.
Friends if you like this video plz like, share, comment and subscribe for more video…thanx
Hindi Mein Jaankari Amazon Purchasing Hyperlink:- https://www.amazon.com/shop/hindimeinjaankari
What is ssl safety ssl safety particulars in hindi ssl safety how it works full particulars about ssl certificates and so on.
Associates welcome to my channel hindi mein jaankari (hmj)
Dosto ssl safety secured socket layer kya hai aur kaise kaam karta hai agar dosto aap on-line purchasing ya internet banking karte honge ya phir web mein kisi web site mein apni particulars fill karte honge to aap pata hona chahiye ki ssl safety kya hoti hai aur ssl defend web site kaun si hai aur kaun si nahin hai.
Dosto jab aap web site mein koi area title enter karte honge to aapne dekha hoga www se pahle http ya https likha aata hai ab in dono mein kya distinction hai http vs https yeh confusion hota hoga aur aapne dekha hoga https inexperienced color mein likha aata hai aur uske saath secured phrase likha aata hai to dosto kya hai ye ssl certificates.
Dosto jab aap koi web site ka area enter karte ho handle bar mein to aap ek request ship karte ho server ko aur server aapko us web site se associated judi info deta hai par jab aap koi type fill karte ho ya phir koi purchasing karte ho aur apni particulars us web site par enter karte ho jaise debit card ya bank card particulars to 3rd get together yani hackers log aapke information ko hack kar lete hain aur aapki privateness leak ho jaati hai. to dosto yeh ssl certificates ya ssl secured web site se nikalne wali har request ke information ko encrypted kar deta hai taki us information ko koi aur na pad sake us info ko sirf server hello pad paata hai aur koi us encrypted information ko koi nahin pad sakta hai. ssl webclient aur webserver ke beech mein connection bana deta hai aur aapke information privateness ko safe kar deta hai.
SSL ka idea rsa based mostly idea hai ssl certificates 2 tarah ki key generate karta hai public key aur non-public key public key server aapke browser ko ship karta hai taki aapke information ko encrypt kar sake aur aapke laptop laptop computer browser se nikli request se nikla encrypted information ko sirf server padta hai non-public key ke madad se.
Dosto agar aapka koi weblog ya web site hai to aap use bhi defend kar sakte hain ssl safety se kai web site ssl safety free mein bhi deti hain woh kitna sahi hota hai galat kuch kaha nahin ja sakta par aap ssl certificates godaddy, bigrock, bluehost, hostgator jaisi bahut si web site hain jahana se aap buy kar sakte ho.
Associates in the event you like this video plz like, share, remark and subscribe for extra video…thanx
In this Django tutorial, we cover how to move from a local environment to a live web server.
I have chosen for us to use Digital Ocean because it is a fully-featured virtual private server, which gives you full access to anything you might want, has plans that are as low as $5/month, and also comes with a “one-click-application” server that has a lot of the tools we need pre-installed. Despite being $5/month, you can be billed hourly, so even if you just wanted to follow along and then cancel, you could do that and pay a few pennies.
On this Django tutorial, we cowl how to transfer from a native surroundings to a stay internet server.
I’ve chosen for us to use Digital Ocean as a result of it’s a absolutely-featured digital personal server, which supplies you full entry to something you may want, has plans which might be as little as $5/month, and likewise comes with a “one-click on-utility” server that has a lot of the instruments we’d like pre-put in. Regardless of being $5/month, you might be billed hourly, so even for those who simply wished to observe alongside after which cancel, you might do this and pay a couple of pennies.
[http://blue.host/23gv3057hOt] Ever wonder how a server works? Watch the second video in our Web Basics in Under 60 Seconds series to learn what a server is and how it delivers websites to your screen.
A web server is a big computer that stores information and “serves” it to other computers via the internet. Compared to your personal computer, servers have a lot more space, are faster, and have more power.
While personal files are stored on your own computer, a server stores all the files that make up a website. And while you probably turn your own computer on and off, a server is kept running all the time, so it’s constantly keeping your website connected to the rest of the online world. Your home computer is designed for human-to-computer contact, while a server is designed for computer-to-computer contact.
But how do you get a server to call your own? That’s called web hosting! You pay a web host to rent access to your very own or, at least part of, a handy-dandy server. You just got served.
LEAVE A COMMENT!
Interested in learning more quick tips about the web? Leave a comment and let us know what you want to hear!
[http://blue.host/23gv3057hOt] Ever marvel how a server works? Watch the second video in our Internet Fundamentals in Below 60 Seconds collection to study what a server is and the way it delivers web sites to your display.
An online server is a giant laptop that shops data and “serves” it to different computer systems by way of the web. In comparison with your private laptop, servers have much more area, are quicker, and have extra energy.
Whereas private information are saved by yourself laptop, a server shops all of the information that make up a web site. And when you in all probability flip your personal laptop on and off, a server is saved operating on a regular basis, so it’s continually preserving your web site related to the remainder of the net world. Your private home laptop is designed for human-to-computer contact, whereas a server is designed for computer-to-computer contact.
However how do you get a server to name your personal? That’s known as internet hosting! You pay an internet host to lease entry to your very personal or, at the least a part of, a handy-dandy server. You simply obtained served.
LEAVE A COMMENT!
Enthusiastic about studying extra fast ideas in regards to the internet? Go away a remark and tell us what you wish to hear!
[http://blue.host/4pzM309pAs3] First impressions go a long way, and that applies to your website too. If it looks dated, visitors might think your site and business are behind the times. But if it’s too trendy, you run the risk of not being taken seriously. Ideally, your site features a timeless design that is clean and focused on usability. These five guidelines will help you get your site in that sweet spot.
1. CHOOSE STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES — Obviously, you want your site to stand out and not look like every other site on the web. However, embracing a traditional design will make it easier for users to navigate your site. Your logo should be at the top of the page so guests know they’ve come to the right place. And make it clickable so it doubles as an easy way to get to the homepage. Include a “Contact” button so potential clients know how to reach you. If they have to go searching for a phone number or email address, they might just move on to the next option.
Keep your site’s navigation at the top of the page. Another key function to include is a search feature. Lastly, create a customer mailing list by adding a signup box in the footer so people can subscribe for email updates.
2. BUILD A STRONG HOME PAGE — You only have a few seconds to grab people’s attention, so make sure your home page is on point. You’ll need a visually appealing design with strong images; well-written and captivating text to get your mission across; and a clean, obvious path for navigation. Additionally, have a clear call-to-action button — like “Buy Now” or “Learn More” — to encourage engagement.
3. INCLUDE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS — The footer of your site is ideal for social media icons that link to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other platforms. Social media allows you to show customers another side of your business and engage with your base in an entirely different way. Keep in mind that your Facebook page or Twitter account can say just as much about your business as your website can.
4. USE RESPONSIVE DESIGN — It’s also important to remember that not everyone will be visiting your site on a computer, so be sure that it works equally well on phones, tablets, and other devices. That means getting a responsive site, or a site that can easily shrink down to fit on those smaller screens. In fact, more Google searches take place on mobile devices than computers in the U.S. In fact, mobile-friendly content now takes up 65 percent of all digital media time. If you’re worried about creating a mobile-friendly site, consider using WordPress to build it. There are countless mobile-friendly themes that make it a cinch to update your website.
5. BUILD A BRAND — A website is key in communicating the voice of your brand, so be sure your website’s design gets that message across. Color palettes, fonts, and tone of voice are different for every business and site, so think those through. Also, create a style guide so that your text is consistent and has a point of view. Images are a natural way to add visual interest and get the aesthetic across.
[http://blue.host/4pzM309pAs3] First impressions go a great distance, and that applies to your web site too. If it seems to be dated, guests may assume your web site and enterprise are behind the occasions. But when it’s too stylish, you run the danger of not being taken severely. Ideally, your web site options a timeless design that’s clear and targeted on usability. These 5 pointers will make it easier to get your web site in that candy spot.
1. CHOOSE STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES — Clearly, you need your web site to face out and never appear to be each different web site on the net. Nevertheless, embracing a conventional design will make it simpler for customers to navigate your web site. Your emblem must be on the prime of the web page so company know they’ve come to the appropriate place. And make it clickable so it doubles as a straightforward technique to get to the homepage. Embody a “Contact” button so potential shoppers know find out how to attain you. If they’ve to search around for a telephone quantity or e mail handle, they could simply transfer on to the subsequent choice.
Maintain your web site’s navigation on the prime of the web page. One other key perform to incorporate is a search characteristic. Lastly, create a buyer mailing checklist by including a signup field within the footer so folks can subscribe for e mail updates.
2. BUILD A STRONG HOME PAGE — You solely have a few seconds to seize folks’s consideration, so be sure your own home web page is on level. You’ll want a visually interesting design with robust pictures; well-written and charming textual content to get your mission throughout; and a clear, apparent path for navigation. Moreover, have a clear call-to-action button — like “Purchase Now” or “Study Extra” — to encourage engagement.
3. INCLUDE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS — The footer of your web site is right for social media icons that hyperlink to Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and different platforms. Social media permits you to present clients one other facet of your small business and have interaction together with your base in a completely totally different manner. Remember that your Fb web page or Twitter account can say simply as a lot about your small business as your web site can.
4. USE RESPONSIVE DESIGN — It’s additionally necessary to do not forget that not everybody shall be visiting your web site on a laptop, so make certain that it really works equally effectively on telephones, tablets, and different gadgets. Which means getting a responsive web site, or a web site that may simply shrink down to suit on these smaller screens. In reality, extra Google searches happen on cell gadgets than computer systems within the U.S. In reality, mobile-friendly content material now takes up 65 % of all digital media time. In case you’re anxious about creating a mobile-friendly web site, think about using WordPress to construct it. There are numerous mobile-friendly themes that make it a cinch to replace your web site.
5. BUILD A BRAND — A web site is essential in speaking the voice of your model, so be certain your web site’s design will get that message throughout. Shade palettes, fonts, and tone of voice are totally different for each enterprise and web site, so assume these by way of. Additionally, create a type information in order that your textual content is constant and has a standpoint. Pictures are a pure manner so as to add visible curiosity and get the aesthetic throughout.
[http://blue.host/jpgH3092hls] Getting visitors to your site doesn’t happen overnight. It takes quite a bit of work! But promoting your site doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Here are 4 quick tips to start grabbing the attention your new website deserves.
1. CONTENT MARKETING — Content marketing means using the content you produce as leverage for engaging your audience. By creating a variety of useful content — like blog posts, podcasts, webinars, infographics, newsletters, and videos, just to name a few — you build credibility and trust with potential customers. Start by determining what is actually valuable to your target audience, then tailor your content directly to them.
2. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION — SEO consists of a variety of of techniques designed to get your site placed higher in search engine results — and it’s essential. If you don’t optimize for search engines, you probably won’t be found by the 94 percent of people who only view the first page of Google search results. Good SEO starts with regularly generating keyword-rich content, creating a positive user experience on your site, and making sure your site’s internal links function correctly. To learn more about SEO techniques, check out this video: https://youtu.be/UC3N1plmoyU
3. PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING — PPC is a paid advertising model that allows you to bid on keywords on top search engines. When you win that auction, your ads appear at the top of search engine results. To start utilizing PPC, you need a Google AdWords account. Research keywords related to your site, select them, and choose your bidding amount. PPC advertising isn’t free, but it can lead to a healthy ROI. Watch this video to learn more about PPC: https://youtu.be/BcyYYCeIx9o
4. EMAIL MARKETING — Email marketing involves sending one email message to many people and is permission-based, so customers have to opt-in. Instead of trying to reach them on social media or through organic searches, you are given access directly to their inboxes. It’s especially useful for its real-time feedback.
[http://blue.host/jpgH3092hls] Getting guests to your web site doesn’t occur in a single day. It takes fairly a bit of labor! However selling your web site doesn’t have to be a daunting activity. Listed below are Four fast suggestions to begin grabbing the eye your new web site deserves.
1. CONTENT MARKETING — Content material advertising and marketing means utilizing the content material you produce as leverage for partaking your viewers. By creating a number of helpful content material — like weblog posts, podcasts, webinars, infographics, newsletters, and movies, simply to title a few — you construct credibility and belief with potential prospects. Begin by figuring out what is definitely precious to your target market, then tailor your content material straight to them.
2. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION — search engine optimization consists of a number of of methods designed to get your web site positioned greater in search engine outcomes — and it’s important. In the event you don’t optimize for search engines like google and yahoo, you in all probability gained’t be discovered by the 94 % of people that solely view the primary web page of Google search outcomes. Good search engine optimization begins with commonly producing keyword-rich content material, creating a optimistic person expertise in your web site, and ensuring your web site’s inside hyperlinks perform accurately. To study extra about search engine optimization methods, take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/UC3N1plmoyU
3. PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING — PPC is a paid promoting mannequin that permits you to bid on key phrases on high search engines like google and yahoo. Once you win that public sale, your advertisements seem on the high of search engine outcomes. To start out using PPC, you want a Google AdWords account. Analysis key phrases associated to your web site, choose them, and select your bidding quantity. PPC promoting isn’t free, however it may well lead to a wholesome ROI. Watch this video to study extra about PPC: https://youtu.be/BcyYYCeIx9o
4. EMAIL MARKETING — Electronic mail advertising and marketing includes sending one e mail message to many individuals and is permission-based, so prospects have to opt-in. As a substitute of making an attempt to attain them on social media or by natural searches, you’re given entry straight to their inboxes. It’s particularly helpful for its real-time suggestions.
[http://blue.host/wOJT305kY7q] Have you ever wondered how domains work? You just type in a bunch of letters, hit enter, and, bam, a website appears! But how? You’re going to learn right now in less than 60 seconds.
The story of domains starts with IP addresses. IP addresses are what make communication between two devices possible. Just like you have a home address, computers use IP addresses to communicate with each other.
When you type in a domain at the top of your browser, that domain is actually linked with an IP address. Your browser searches through the Domain Name System, which is essentially a phone book for IP addresses and their corresponding domain names.
Once your browser finds the right address, it’s able to communicate with the server that’s hosting the site you want to visit. Your browser takes that information from the server — the files, images, and HTML code — and converts it into a website you can actually see and use.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Interested in learning more about the web? Leave a comment and let us know what you want use to cover next time.
[http://blue.host/wOJT305kY7q] Have you ever ever puzzled how domains work? You simply kind in a bunch of letters, hit enter, and, bam, a web site seems! However how? You’re going to be taught proper now in lower than 60 seconds.
The story of domains begins with IP addresses. IP addresses are what make communication between two gadgets potential. Identical to you may have a house tackle, computer systems use IP addresses to speak with one another.
Once you kind in a website on the high of your browser, that area is definitely linked with an IP tackle. Your browser searches by means of the Area Title System, which is actually a telephone e-book for IP addresses and their corresponding domains.
As soon as your browser finds the correct tackle, it’s capable of talk with the server that’s internet hosting the positioning you need to go to. Your browser takes that info from the server — the information, photographs, and HTML code — and converts it into a web site you’ll be able to truly see and use.
LEAVE A COMMENT
All for studying extra concerning the net? Depart a remark and tell us what you need use to cowl subsequent time.
When you want to start a business in the real world, you need a physical location to keep and sell all your products. You also need a physical space for an online business. The files and HTML code that make up your website take up space, and a web hosting company, like Bluehost, provides the space you need. That space comes in the form of servers. You pay a web host to give your website the shelter and support it needs.
Here’s how it works. When you buy a hosting plan from Bluehost, we allocate a specific amount of server space at our data center specifically for your website. That server is tied to an IP address so that when people visit your website, their computer connects to the address at that server where your files are stored. Our servers will then deliver that info to your visitors in the form of a beautiful, functional website.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Interested in learning more about the web? Leave a comment and let us know what you want use to cover next time.
[http://blue.host/khOl305yHmQ] Need to begin an internet site? You’re going to want an internet host. Be taught what an internet host is in our newest 60-second video.
Once you need to begin a enterprise in the actual world, you want a bodily location to maintain and promote all of your merchandise. You additionally want a bodily area for an internet enterprise. The recordsdata and HTML code that make up your web site take up area, and a internet hosting firm, like Bluehost, offers the area you want. That area comes within the type of servers. You pay an internet host to provide your web site the shelter and assist it wants.
Right here’s the way it works. Once you purchase a internet hosting plan from Bluehost, we allocate a certain quantity of server area at our knowledge middle particularly on your web site. That server is tied to an IP deal with in order that when individuals go to your web site, their pc connects to the deal with at that server the place your recordsdata are saved. Our servers will then ship that information to your guests within the type of a wonderful, purposeful web site.
LEAVE A COMMENT
Involved in studying extra in regards to the net? Depart a remark and tell us what you need use to cowl subsequent time.